Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Monday, October 29, 2012
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Friday, October 26, 2012
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock did not have a bellybutton.
- A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
- Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
- 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
- Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
- The REAL reason an ostrich sticks its head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only 2 animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the Rabbit and the Parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie".
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
- In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used instead of real milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
- If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be Green.
Answers: All of the above are true. Don't you just love number sixteen?