Join me on Crowdify

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Christian Pickup Line

  • Hey baby, you wanna take the church van for a spin?

  • I don't speak in tongues, but I sure do kiss that way.

  • Excuse me, is this pew taken?

  • Hi, my name's Will... God's Will.

  • I predicted David over Goliath.

  • God was showing off when he made you.

  • I'm pretty flexible. I don't think a woman should be submissive on the first date.

  • Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

  • You know Jesus? Me too!

  • No, I'm not coveting... I intend to make you mine.

  • Christians don't shake hands, Christians hug!

  • Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

  • What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet one another with a holy kiss"?

  • Do you really believe "it is more blessed to give than to receive"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.